Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Feline
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’s® nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d® , nutrition specially formulated to help improve digestion and stool quality in cats.
How it works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibers
- Prebiotic fiber and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
How it helps:
- Supports regularity and bowel health
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Formulated to reduce the risk of struvite and oxalate stones
- Meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats
Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Rice, Potato Protein, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Beet Pulp, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Fructooligosaccharides, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Psyllium Seed Husk, DL-Methionine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
Growth - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months|
|1 lb (0,5 kg)||2/3 can|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||1 1/8 cans||1 can|
|3 lb (1,4 kg)||1 5/8 cans||1 1/3 cans|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||2 cans||1 5/8 cans|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||2 2/3 cans||2 1/4 cans||1 3/4 cans|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||2 3/4 cans||2 1/4 cans|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2 2/3 cans|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||3 cans|
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1 can|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1 1/3 cans|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/2 cans|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||1 3/4 cans|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||2 cans|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||2 1/4 cans|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||2 1/3 cans|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Cover & refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food, & treats
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
168 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||24.8|
|Vitamin C||157 ppm|
|Vitamin E||847 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.27|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.55|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.