Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Feline
Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’s® nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d®, nutrition specially formulated to help improve digestion and stool quality in cats.
How It Works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibers
- Prebiotic fiber and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
How It Helps:
- Supports regularity and bowel health
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Formulated to reduce the risk of struvite and oxalate stones
- Meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats
Hills® Prescription Diet® i/d® Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food, & treats
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Cat Growth less than 4 months Growth 4 to 6 months Growth 7 to 12 months 1 lb (0,5 kg) 1/4 cup (30 g) 2 lb (0,9 kg) 3/8 cup (45 g) 1/3 cup (40 g) 3 lb (1,4 kg) 1/2 cup (65 g) 3/8 cup (45 g) 4 lb (1,8 kg) 2/3 cup (85 g) 1/2 cup (65 g) 6 lb (2,7 kg) 7/8 cup (110 g) 3/4 cup (95 g) 5/8 cup (80 g) 8 lb (3,6 kg) 7/8 cup (110 g) 3/4 cup (95 g) 10 lb (4,5 kg) 7/8 cup (110 g) 12 lb (5,4 kg) 1 cup (125 g)
Weight of Cat Amount per Day 6 lb (2,7 kg) 1/3 cup (40 g) 8 lb (3,6 kg) 3/8 cup (45 g) 10 lb (4,5 kg) 1/2 cup (65 g) 12 lb (5,4 kg) 5/8 cup (80 g) 14 lb (6,4 kg) 2/3 cup (85 g) 16 lb (7,3 kg) 3/4 cup (95 g) 18 lb (8,2 kg) 3/4 cup (95 g)
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Prescription Diet® i/d® Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for growing kittens and maintenance of adult cats.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Psyllium Seed Husk, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
4074 kcal/kg (508 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 37.0 Fat 20.8 Crude Fiber 0.8 Carbohydrate / NFE 34.4 Calcium 1.10 Phosphorous 0.88 Sodium 0.39 Potassium 0.99 Magnesium 0.102 Taurine 0.49 Insoluble Fiber 3.3 Soluble Fiber 1.5
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Feline contains 4.4 oz. by weight.