Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach & Skin dry dog food provides optimal digestive health while nourishing skin & promoting a lustrous coat.
- Prebiotic fiber to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome
- High digestibility for optimal nutrient absorption & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
At Hill’s, we study pets’ biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive & skin health. Prebiotic fiber is important for the gut microbiome, the unique mix of bacteria essential for a healthy digestive system. Vitamin E, Omega-6s & other nutrients help maintain & protect skin.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog's will love.
Adult dogs, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy, Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Paws dry dog food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal, Yellow Peas, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Egg Product, Chicken Fat, Soybean Oil, Brown Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (50)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (90)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2 (155)|
|30 (14)||2 (205)|
|40 (18)||2 1/2 (255)|
|50 (23)||3 (305)|
|60 (27)||3 1/2 (355)|
|80 (36)||4 1/3 (440)|
|100 (45)||5 (510)|
|120 (54)||6 (610)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3740 kcal/kg (382 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||51.5|
|Vitamin C||242 ppm|
|Vitamin E||800 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.51|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.71|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin dog food contains 3.6 oz. by weight.