Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley combines the delicious flavors of roasted chicken and rice in a mouthwatering sauce --- canned cat food with the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your cat.
- High quality ingredients ensure availability of Key nutrients and proteins for your kitten
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
- Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with the highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet® you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your cat's will love.
Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old and pregnant or nursing cats.
Not recommended for:
Adult cats, Adult 7+ cats, obese or obese-prone cats
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Wheat Gluten, Spinach, Rice Starch, Rice, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Chicken Fat, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Beta-Carotene.
Using 2.8 oz (80 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months and Pregnancy|
|1 lb (0,5 kg)||1 5/8 can|
|2 lb (0,9 kg)||2 3/4 can||2 1/4 can|
|3 lb (1,4 kg)||3 3/4 can||3 1/8 can|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||4 5/8 can||3 7/8 can|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||5 1/2 can||4 1/2 can||3 5/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||7 2/3 can||6 1/4 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||8 1/3 can|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
71 kcal / 2.8 oz (79 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||28.9|
|Vitamin C||154 ppm|
|Vitamin E||734 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.42|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.14|
|Vitamin A||91330 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||1689 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.